I'm so sorry! At least it looks better now.Poor guy :(
Oh no! He looks like he is being quite the trooper though....Just tell him it'll leave a cool scar;) Hope he's okay.
ohhhhhh wow! that does look familiar tho. my little sister mary had a bad habit of not seeing posts that were right in front of her... oops. does he have a concussion?
no concussion and it really does look so much better now. we will be more careful to pick up crayons off of the floor though.
Oh no...I will have to get the whole story laterI hope everything is ok, let me know if I can do anything for you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm so sorry! At least it looks better now.
Poor guy :(
Oh no! He looks like he is being quite the trooper though....Just tell him it'll leave a cool scar;) Hope he's okay.
ohhhhhh wow! that does look familiar tho. my little sister mary had a bad habit of not seeing posts that were right in front of her... oops. does he have a concussion?
no concussion and it really does look so much better now. we will be more careful to pick up crayons off of the floor though.
Oh no...I will have to get the whole story later
I hope everything is ok, let me know if I can do anything for you!
Post a Comment