Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Laundry

I feel like I do laundry non-stop. My least favorite part is folding it and putting it away. So the other night this is what Steve found when he walked in the room.


Laundry makes me tired.

7 comments:

beth said...

me too... lucky there is no proof. it wouldn't be that pretty.
b

Mandy said...

I HATE laundry!! IT NEVER ENDS!! Steve is lucky, at our house, Andy walks into all of the unfolded laundry dumped on our bed!! (usually right when he is wanting to go to sleep!!) My girls LOVE folding their laundry and putting it away, I just need to let them do it more often!!

Jessica Steed said...

That is one awesome picture.
Keep that around for posterity.

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, that picture is worth a thousand words! I know the feeling :) Don't worry someday your kids really will do their own laundry and then you just might miss that mountain...maybe:)

Debbie said...

That is too funny! I know, why is laundry so annoying and there is always more to do. You just can't seem to catch up!

Amy said...

Oh, bless your heart!! Is this what I have to look forward to with three kids??? Being so tired that I'll fall asleep doing laundry?? I'm really in for it. I hope your hubby did the rest of the job for you!!

"Hily" said...

You poor thing, I feel the same exact way. At least your clothes look really clean and pretty in their piles and most of it's folded....mine is usually just a mountain of clothes all tossled together. ;-)