


Look at this kid being a ladies man. So smooth.
So my thoughts on Sea World are this: So glad we went. It really was cool to see these beautiful creatures up close and they truly were remarkable in their shows. But there were moments when I felt truly sorry for these dolphins and whales that are in captivity. Remember Free Willy? It was a lot of fun to spend the day with friends, although six kids and two adults is not a great ratio. My kids seemed, at times, more interested in the few rides that they have than the actually animals, which tells me that if we have the choice we should go to Disneyland. And maybe the number one thing I learned from this trip is to not keep a two year old up way past bedtime. When we got to the hotel at the end of the day, Ruby had the night terror of all night terrors! She turned into a little demon baby, it was crazy. But after clawing the heck out of my neck and trying to take out her brother for trying to talk to her, she finally settled down and turned back into my sweet Ruby. It was a long day, but I would totally do it again.
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun trip, though I've got to hand it to you for doing it solo. I wouldn't have even attempted. :)
what an awesome trip. it sounds like so much fun!! i wish we lived closer to these great adventurous places. i love sea world but i have not been for at least 12 years!! time to go again. maybe we can stop to visit next time we go!!
how fun! So great that you guys did that together. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous! Wish I was there with you guys!
Post a Comment