Sunday, October 24, 2010

Huntington Beach

Well we managed to find time for a family vacation this month and shockingly we chose the beach and Disneyland again. It just seems to be the right vacation for us right now.


We headed out to Huntington Beach first. It was early evening and we had hoped to watch the sunset. It was too cloudy but we had a great time just hanging out, playing in the waves, and watching crazy people trying to surf. I say crazy because Steve and I have a serious phobia when it comes to the ocean. And as a side note, did you hear about the recent shark attack in California?






We decided to walk to the end of one of the piers where they had a little restaurant called Ruby's. It was pretty terrible food, but it was a fun experience and the kids loved that it was called Ruby's, especially Ruby.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

How cute! I love Ruby's face in the last pic :) Looks like you guys had a lot of fun...a beach sounds fabulous right now!

Amy said...

Looks like a fun vacation. Ruby does look thrilled to be eating at Ruby's. Fun!

I'm totally freaked out about the ocean too. I never go in deep or go out and swim or boogy board any more. I'm glad I'm not the only one. :)