
Well he's here! It is so good to no longer be pregnant and to have the c-section over. And now we have this wonderful, beautiful, healthy baby boy to show for it. We are in love with him already. He was born Wednesday, September 21st at 5:58pm. He weighed 8lbs 6oz and was 21 inches long. He was an awesome sucker from the start and helped my milk to come in quite quickly. Yay! Other than a spinal headache that I'm still working through, things have been pretty great. And now off to my first of many little naps tonight.
6 comments:
Yay congrats to you guys! I've been checking your blog daily to see if you've had him yet. He is adorable! I'm glad you are doing and Rook are doing well. Cute name! I am doing any day now too. My due date is the 14th but I'm already dilated and am feeling it's coming real soon. Enjoy your new little one!!!
congratulations!!! i am so glad everything worked out great, except the headache. i have never had one but i hear they are horrible. i am so sorry. cute, cute, cute baby. fun name, so fun you named him after your dad. i hope all is going well. good luck with everything. congratulations again.
Aw. I'll bet Kode is over the moon! Well, him and everyone else. ;) Wish I could be there to see Rook in person!
Gina
Posting 4 days post-partum?! Talk about superwoman!
Cute Rook...can't wait to meet him :)
Congrats!!! I'm so happy for your family and for you to NOT be pregnant. Glad he got here safe and sound. Hang in there!!
Hooray for four! Congrats to the Crandall family.
Post a Comment