
So since its been like 5 years since I've done anything on this blog, I think I'll update on our little family for now. Steve is still working in Scottsdale and is really enjoying working with computers. He is a wonderful husband and dad and he puts in lots of long hours to support our family. I am just doing the mom thing. Some days I just can't believe what wonderful children I have, and other days I can't wait for my husband to come home so that I can get out of the house for a break. Lyda is almost 5 years old and is really maturing. She is starting to include some big words in her vocabulary and it cracks us up. She has such a thoughtful and sweet side to her, but she's still hanging on to some of the crazy that's been there since she was really little. She starts kindergarten in the fall and I think she will do really well there. She is such a great help to me with her baby sister. Kode is 2 1/2 and is such a funny little boy. He charms everyone he meets and is just growing up so fast. He has a cute little stutter and often sounds like a caveman when he talks, both things we hope disappear with time, but they are sure sweet right now. He has recently conquered the potty and I couldn't be happier about that. Little Ruby is such a bright spot in our family. She is almost 6 months old, and been such a good baby. I have enjoyed her so much and feel like I might have the hang of this whole baby thing now. She loves to watch her brother and sister and is always laughing at them. She is becoming so aware of her surroundings and is interested in touching and grabbing everything she can. Well we are all happy and healthy and that's a quick update on us.
6 comments:
That's a GREAT update. The kids are so good lookin'. Hey, see you in JUNE!
Woot! An update . . . I love it! It's good to see Ruby made it to the blog. You have such a great lil' family! You gotta come over and see our latest addition.
Talk to you guyz later.
Wow! I thought you guys had ditched the blog for sure. Stinkin' cute kids. We'll take one if you ever decide to downsize.
Hey! Here's the website I was talking to you about. Enjoy!!
http://www.matiekay.blogspot.com/
oh my gracious your children are beeeutiful! yay i am so glad i found you. You sound like you are doing fabulously.
~beth jarman
Hi There! I have a link to your blog on mine, but don't check yours that often since it has always been the dame! :-) (I just started blogging at the end of last year) Anyway, it was good to see your updates! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment