Saturday, July 19, 2008
My Third Baby
I got to rock my sweet baby to sleep tonight. Sadly, this is something that never, ever happens simply because she is my third child. Steve and the kids were out tonight so we had a peaceful moment all alone. I don't ever want to forget how it feels to hold a sweet sleeping baby in my arms. And someday I want Ruby to know how much I enjoyed that moment with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was so heartfelt! She is a cute one!
Hey Leslie! I'm so glad Marci passed our blog on to you and that you left a comment with your link. Now we can spy on each other on a regular basis! Your family is so cute and I can't believe you have a five year old and three kids! Time flies, I guess. It was fun to read your recent posts and I'm glad you've been doing it more often after a couple of dry spells.:) It seems you guys are doing well and I can't wait to keep checking in on your family!
You totally made me cry!
I'm listening to my third baby cry himself to sleep in the next room. (For the record, I tried to rock him, but he wasn't having it)
How sweet. I'm glad you wrote this.
Post a Comment