One of the kids' favorite things to do at the cabin is playing dress-up. There is a little room devoted to dress-ups and this time Kode found something manly for himself. A Superman costume!
(nevermind that it was several sizes too big for him) After he found the costume, he wore it for almost the rest of the trip.
The kids enjoyed their bumpy ride in the wagon.
And somehow at the end of our trip, Kode ended up asleep. He slept for at least an hour in the wagon, even through a little bit of sprinkling rain.
So I had to throw these babies in. Steve and Kode were having a cuddle on the front porch. I took a picture and Steve looked like this:
So I tell Steve to look happy so I can take a better picture of them, and this was the result:
Yeah, I laugh so hard every time I see this picture. It never gets old.
Thanks to everyone for making the trip so enjoyable!
3 comments:
Oh thanks for that last picture. I think that'll be the new background for our computer. :)
Looks like a fun time. It's always a good trip when you get to wear long pants during an AZ summer!
Les,
That picture is hilarious.
Is it just my monitor, or are his eyes slightly crossed? Like he's not quite all there?
Anyway, looks like you guys had a fun time.
We're in UT right now, a few hours away from heading up to ID to camp.
Apparently, it's in the mid 90's, with scorpions and no trees.
I'm thinking, "Why did we drive 20 + hrs to camp in a place that's just like Arizona?"
So much fun! I love trips like that. Looks like you guys had a great time!!
Post a Comment