So here are a few pics from the wedding.
The handsome men in my family.

My mom with Ruby.
These were the delicious berries that were growing all around outside of the reception. They are one of the reasons I now want to live in Washington.

And one more of Ruby cause I think she's so stinkin' cute.
We got to spend some time in Seattle after the wedding. We went to the Pike Place Farmers Market in Seattle. Wow I wish we had one of those. Tons of fruit and veggies, $5 bouquets of flowers like you've never seen, great seafood (if you're into that) and pretty entertaining people watching. Here are a few pics.





This picture may seem pretty ordinary if your baby falls asleep in a carseat all the time, but that is not something that our baby does. She was screaming moments before Brad leaned over her and began to tickle her ear. I kid you not that she was out within 2 minutes. It was unbelievable and thanks to Brad I now know the secret. I can't believe it's only taken 10 months to figure this out.
Well it was a quick but good trip. It was a lot of fun just hanging out with my parents and brothers again. And it is so good to see my little brother so happy.
4 comments:
Congrats to Greg! I think Washington would be a great place to live. I'm working on convincing Craig of that. OHH! We have a Market like that here in Philly. There aren't that many around the US... but we have one! I love going there.
Ruby is a doll.
Man you have really gotten into the blogging thing! I love it! Lyda and the whole whistling rule thing cracks me up.
Hey Les!
This is Reid, just wanted to say hello! We have similar pictures of Seattle on our blog! :)
http://reidanderinlowther.blogspot.com/
Hope all is well
-Reid
Looks like you had a good time. I love Seattle. Yeah for Greg! It was nice talking to you the other day. Talk to you later. Shelby
Post a Comment