
I am excited about this book! It might be my aunt's book, and that might be part of why I'm so excited about it, but I also happen to know that she is an excellent cook. And I really need a food schedule for my family. So I'm ordering one and I'll tell you what I think of it.
Check her book out here: thefoodnanny.com
3 comments:
You guys have been busy this summer lately and your kiddos are cute. Your aunt's book also looks really neat and I'll have to check it out.
How she hasn't been approached to have her own show on the Food Network is beyond me. Your aunt is the craziest/coolest woman ever!
I think I may be getting that book! I would buy it this second, but it is late at night and my checkcard is in my room, where I think Andy is sleeping! :-) I agree, family dinners are so important. My only problem is getting my girls to eat what I make!! (they only eat like 10% of the meals I make, tonight, they didn't even want to try a bite of it -- yikes!)
Post a Comment