The puppy party just happened to be the same day as the first easter egg hunt.
Santa forgot to deliver these sleeping bags for Christmas so the easter bunny decided to finish the job. The kids have never been more excited to sleep.
Since we can never quite make it to church on time, there was no chance of getting a picture of the kids beforehand. Steve so thoughtfully took a few pictures afterward just for me. I thought it was important since my mom made Lyda's Easter dress this year and bought Ruby's. Poor Kode asked as we were getting ready for church where his Easter clothes were. I didn't think he cared. I told him that next year we'd get him a tie. He was satisfied with that.
After church Grandma and Grandpa Crandell stopped by with an Easter basket for the kids. Grandma is so good at putting together special little presents for the kids. The basket she brought had a pinwheel for each kid, jellybeans and fresh strawberries from her garden.
Happy belated Easter!
3 comments:
Happy belated Easter! The kids look great, the dresses are very pretty!:)
Looks like you guys had an awesome Easter! Love the pics!
That first picture of Ruby is cuter than anything.
I want Code to sing me that song again. =)
Post a Comment