Friday, December 11, 2009

Family Pictures 2009













6 comments:

Alison said...

Wow, those look fantastic. Couldn't I just send out pictures of you guys in our Christmas cards this year?

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

I see the green wall is a popular spot this year. We took our pics the Saturday after Thanksgiving and it was hilarious to see so many people at the MAC doing the same thing. There must've been a dozen different groups.

I especially like the picture of you and Steve.

Your family is getting so grown-up. I think about you every time I drive past Westwood. We'll have to get together sometime instead of just blogging.

Debbie said...

These are awesome! You guys look so great.

Melissa said...

SO cute! I love all of them! What a photogenic family :)

Millie Motts said...

Some of my very favorite people! Miss you guys, but LOVE the pics!
Gina

Jenny said...

I love the pictures! That green wall is a great background.