So we made a gingerbread house this past Christmas and we all had a lot of fun doing it. It was a great way to spend a Sunday evening.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Gingerbread House
Look, I know it is March and I'm just now putting up pictures of Christmas, but I have good excuses, really. Anyway, I am one of those bloggers who only blogs when I feel like it. And, well, lately I just haven't wanted to. Probably mostly because I knew how much catching up I had to do.
So we made a gingerbread house this past Christmas and we all had a lot of fun doing it. It was a great way to spend a Sunday evening.



So we made a gingerbread house this past Christmas and we all had a lot of fun doing it. It was a great way to spend a Sunday evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you for remembering to post about past events! I just realized I never posted about Christmas. Sigh...
Ruby looks so darn cute with those pierce ears!
Post a Comment