We decided that since Lyda is 5 and still nervous around water and Kode almost drown in my parents pool a couple of months ago that it was time to take swimming lessons. They have been doing really well, aside from Kode throwing a fit when he can't have his lessons in the hot tub. I finally feel like Lyda could swim to the edge of the pool and get herself out if she needed to. Kode has a ways to go still, but he has come a long way.

Can't quite get those goggles on straight. He is such a goofy kid.

Lyda is swimming! Her head is in the water, this is a really big deal for her. Way to go!
6 comments:
Way to go! We'll be expecting to see them grow gills in the near future.
FABULOSO!! Lyda, it's a big thing to put your face in the water and you should feel very proud of that!
That is great!! They are getting so big!!
I tagged you Leslie so you need to check out my blog. I hope you have fun tonight at your party!
hey...I found your blog! You should sign up for the mom taught class with ruby! Me and adell are doing it, and it would be fun. Grace loves it.
Hi Leslie! I just found your blog, and just thought I'd say hello. your kiddos are beautiful! I have a blog too, so stop by sometime and say hi! -Fawn-
Post a Comment