Lyda got to wear her costume to school on Halloween for their parade. This is her and Zoey holding hands on their way to school. They had so much fun wearing beautiful dresses, makeup and sparkles in their hair.
Pictures from the parade. Lyda won for best costume in her class. Thank you Aunt Dianne for not being able to resist buying her costume this year.
So Halloween night finally came and moments before we were heading to the ward party, Lyda said she felt like she was sick and might throw up. She was devastated. She had been looking forward to this moment for months. So I, being the mean old mom that I am, decided to follow her with the camera to snap of pic of her with the throw up bowl. She wasn't happy. Fortunately her stomach issues disappeared as quickly as they started and she had a fun night.

Kode was Aang. Surprised?
And Ruby was a sweet care bear.
This is the only shot that I could get Lyda to sort of smile in. (Her stomach still hurt and she was afraid that she would have to stay home). So it's the best shot of all three kids, and it's pretty terrible. Maybe next year I can stay out of the picture.
We went to our ward party, we knocked on a few doors and we attended a friend's birthday party that night. Overall I think it was a fun night for the kids. And after about a 24 hour sugar high, they have somehow forgotten about the rest of the candy. Hooray!
1 comment:
Looks like a ton of fun! Lyda's costume is so beautiful!! All of your kids are so cute all dressed up!!
Post a Comment