I love these notes. She's even gone so far as to cut a rose from over the backyard fence just for me. And then we talked about taking things that don't belong to us.
So Ruby has recently learned how to change television shows on our DVD/VHS machine. And she thinks it's funny to watch Lyda & Kode react. The other day Lyda got so frustrated and this was the result:
Lyda found a nearby laundry basket, put Ruby in it and pushed her over to our time out corner. I got a good laugh out of that. Ruby wasn't crazy about the idea.
And finally, Lyda's prayers have been cracking me up lately. Here are a few of my favorites:
"Please bless my dad that when he drives home from work today that there will be music on the radio that he likes"
"Thank you for telling my mom to invite our friends over to watch the Tinkerbell movie and eat popcorn"
"Thank you for the air conditioning in our car"
"Thank you for a silly mom and dad that make me laugh. Like right now when my mom called my brother a cry-bag"
"Please bless my brother that he will stop talking during this prayer"
"Please bless me and my brother that we won't give my mom a hard time"
"Please bless that my brother will stop being a booger"
What a fun and wonderful girl we have living with us. Love you Lyda!
3 comments:
That is hilarious.
I love the bits of Lyda's prayers. She's so funny.
That is awesome! I love the notes, I hope someday my girls do that for me!! I love Lyda's prayers. So precious!!
Those prayers are a riot! Where do they come up with stuff, seriously? She's a sweetie for leaving little notes around the house for you too. Your Halloween looked like lots of fun as well. Cute costumes!
Post a Comment