Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Walking!!!

Well it's official now. Ruby has finally let go of my fingers and gotten off of her tiptoes and she is walking! I cannot tell you how happy this makes me, and her.



5 comments:

Lisa said...

YAY! Now you have three little ones running around to catch!

Jami said...

I am so proud of her. I am so HAPPY for you. Everyone always told me to keep Grace from walking...but they are so much happier when they don't have to depend on you all the time. Ruby needs to come over and play...although her nap schedual leaves little time...

Mandy said...

Yay! For Ruby!! I am sure that she will be getting into a lot more things now!! :-)

Haley Wheatley said...

She is so cute!! I can't believe how fast they grow.

Reese & Christi Jones Family said...

I am so glad we are friends and that you have a camera!! I would be lost and my kids would have no memories without you!