Thursday, March 26, 2009

Trampoline Nets

This is why we have a net around our trampoline.


And because Kode recently flew off. But amazingly he was uninjured. Just made him a little more cautious. And that kid could definitely use a little more of that.

4 comments:

Alison said...

If we lived next door, we would come jump with you every day. (Aren't you glad we don't live next door?)

Mandy said...

Ya, when I watch my girls jump on ours, I am SOOOO glad there is a net!! Kids are crazy!!

Lisa said...

That is a fierce picture of Ruby!

Amy said...

Those are funny pics. I'm glad Kode didn't get hurt. We've had two decent injuries just in the past couple of days. Emily fell back and whacked her head on the edge of the coffee table - gushing blood and all. Scary, but my bro-n-law, a doctor, was here and stitches were not necessary. Today dallin fell off the counter while we were cooking - yes, I stepped away for a sec and he lost his balance somehow. He whacked his face on the floor. Bloody nose and a fat lip and a bump on the forehead. He was okay after a minute or two, luckily. I'm sure there'll be plenty more stuff like this to come. I'm just glad for kids' resiliency.