Motherhood isn't the easiest job I've ever had and I'm certainly no expert on how to raise kids. I have hard days where I just want to shut myself in my room or get out of the house for a break. But I love these kids so much and even on the most trying days, I wouldn't change being their mom for anything.
Sunday, May 09, 2010
Mother's Day
Motherhood isn't the easiest job I've ever had and I'm certainly no expert on how to raise kids. I have hard days where I just want to shut myself in my room or get out of the house for a break. But I love these kids so much and even on the most trying days, I wouldn't change being their mom for anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is a darling picture of your children sitting in the flowers. happy mother's day!!
Post a Comment