Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Nine


Steve and I just celebrated 9 years of wedded bliss! A cheesy thing to say but I don't think it is too exaggerated. I like my husband so much and I know that he likes me too. Sounds like a weird thing to say about a spouse of nine years, but I think everybody has people that they love but that they don't really like. So to be able to say that I not only love him but I actually like him is quite an achievement I think. Some of our favorite times together are at night when we read together or just lay in bed talking and giggling with each other. We are just weird, but we think we are hilarious and that's what is most important. We certainly don't see eye to eye on everything, but I think we have enough respect for one another that it is ok for us to not think exactly alike. And since this is my blog and it is my anniversary I am totally putting up a kissy picture. Here's to another wonderful year of marriage!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Hey! Go find a room! Congratulations Crandells, I thought for sure you guys would be just another celebrity couple, burning out after a couple weeks, but you sure proved me wrong. Here's to another 9.

Amy said...

Wow,nine! Congrats! We were just talking about that the other day: how much we like each other.

ps- whoever that Jake guy is (the commenter above), he's really funny.

Team Balcik said...

Hi Leslie!! Congrats on your 9 yr anniversary. That is awesome! I was just reading through your blog and you are too cute!! Hope you are having a great summer. :)