Boy! And we are thrilled. Now the hard part of finding a name we all like. Ruby is voting for Rockstar. I think we'll keep searching. Yay for another sweet boy. Kode couldn't be happier.
Oooooh, so exciting! We wanted a brother for Dallin, but it didn't happen this time around. I'm glad for Kode. Four kids is CRAZY, but great. For us, things have finally gotten normal again and life is now manageable. Lyda is older than our oldest and will probably be a huge help. I'm thrilled for you!
congratulations on the baby. congratulations on another little boy!! that is so great!! i am so happy for you and your family. i like the name rockstar. it could totally work. good luck with the pregnancy. i hope all is going well for you!!
5 comments:
Oooooh, so exciting! We wanted a brother for Dallin, but it didn't happen this time around. I'm glad for Kode. Four kids is CRAZY, but great. For us, things have finally gotten normal again and life is now manageable. Lyda is older than our oldest and will probably be a huge help. I'm thrilled for you!
I don't know. Rockstar is pretty kick-butt! And it certainly sums up how I feel about the rest of this kiddo's family! ;)
congratulations on the baby. congratulations on another little boy!! that is so great!! i am so happy for you and your family. i like the name rockstar. it could totally work. good luck with the pregnancy. i hope all is going well for you!!
Yay!! Congratulations!! I'm excited for you. We find out Thursday so I will post it! You take care!!
Had no idea! Congrats!
Post a Comment