My mom and I took the kids up to the cabin at the end of July for a few days. What a great place to escape to. Our friends, the Shoemakers, have a cabin a couple of miles from ours and came up with us. We love the cabin most when we have friends with us.
Silly kids on the hammock!
The Shoemakers provided the most entertainment by sharing their horses and quad with us. The kids were so excited to get to ride on a horse! For some reason I couldn't find the picture of Ruby on the horse, but she got her turn too.
Kode running around with their dog. Doesn't this look like a modern Timmy and Lassie?
Kristyn kindly took all of our kids on quad rides. This was a first for them and they loved it. I was busy being pregnant still and missed out on the chance to ride the horses and the quad.
No comments:
Post a Comment