Saturday, January 24, 2009

Food City

We love Food City's tortillas. It is the only reason we ever go there and its the only thing we ever buy. Well last night the kids and I made a quick run for tortillas, and while standing in line to check out Kode saw a little boy about his age. Kode tried to make conversation with him but soon found that the little boy only spoke Spanish. Next thing I knew Kode was spouting off nonsense and Lyda said to me, "Mom, Kode is speaking Spanish!" I think her comment must have been empowering to him because he continued his "Spanish" up until the moment he bit his tongue.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

That is so funny. The other day we were at Carl's Jr. and all of the kids on the playgound only spoke Spanish. My girls were so frusterated because they couldn't figure out why the kids wouldn't talk back to them!! :) Have you tried the torillas from costco? They are uncooked, and YUMMY since you cook them at home! They are in the refrigerated section . . .

Jessica Steed said...

awesome.
Yocamek aseovib ewkdjab.

How's my Spanish?

Haley Wheatley said...

That is so funny!! I am still laughing!