Monday, January 19, 2009

Where did my baby go?

Has anybody seen my baby? I used to have this teeny little girl who was so dependent on me for everything. She cried for everything (sometimes still does), she had no opinions, she was just content to sit back and watch everybody. So now there's this little bit bigger girl with more hair waddling around the house talking (mostly baby talk) and happily screaming up a storm, following simple directions, and joining in everything that her brother and sister are doing. She thinks she's big and I'm afraid that she's right.







3 comments:

Amy said...

She's a cutie. It's crazy how fast they change and how big they get in so short a time. For me, that's when I start wanting another one (a baby) because all of a sudden, my baby is not a baby anymore.

"Hily" said...

I feel the same way about Lily...she's 3 but I still see her as my "baby" until I see her next to a newborn and realize she's a giant! It definitely makes me want another one but on the otherhand am enjoying my bigger kids and not having anyone in diapers anymore. :-)

Reese & Christi Jones Family said...

Don't worry any baby wantings will be gone in just 20 days!! (cause you can hold mine all you want!) I love the picture of Ruby feeding the baby doll. So so cute.