Saturday, January 10, 2009

I think she's gonna pull through

So Lyda is running a little fever tonight and complained of a headache. So I was giving her a foot rub, like my mom always did when I was sick, and she opened her eyes and very seriously asked, "Mom, do you think I'm going to live through this". I tried very hard to keep a straight face as I reassured her that she was going to be fine. I hope my little drama queen feels better soon.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Poor Lyda. For 1. being sick and 2. questioning her mortality. Poor girl. I bet she was really scared there! It's a good thing she had her mommy to reassure her!! She and Eden would get along, Eden is also a bit of a drama queen!

Debbie said...

That's so funny. I laughed pretty hard. I can totally see her saying that. SO cute! We miss you guys!

Jessica Steed said...

I know that's how I feel when I'm sick.
I totally don't blame her.
Glad you kept a straight face, though.
Good idea to rub her feet. I like that.

"Hily" said...

Poor Lyda...Caed was home sick today, sounds like something is going around their class, I hope she's feeling better! My kids love the feety rubs too. See you guys tomorrow at school hopefully.