Saturday, January 03, 2009

When I look down

This is what I see.



I shouldn't always give in and pick her up, but I think that dinner tastes better when prepared with a baby on the hip.

5 comments:

beth said...

a ha hahaaaaa

Debbie said...

Man, I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem. Camryn is so attached right now. I can't get anything done without her on my hip! Miss you guys!

Mandy said...

Ya, my 4 year old girls still want me to hold them all the time! I have finally had to start telling them no! The 34 lbs of 4 year old is breaking my back!! Ruby is sure cute though, I can see why you give in!

Jessica Steed said...

That is the BEST picture. Awesome.
Um, yeah, if dinner tastes better with a baby on your hip, then I need to start cooking that way :)

Taryn said...

I think we can all relate!