Every year for my birthday my sweet mother-in-law plants new flowers in the front yard flowerbed. I love this gift. Recently she came over with a rose bush and invited the kids to help her plant it. They love being out there working with grandma. And she is so great to let them help her. I'm sure the job would be much easier alone. I snapped a few pictures of them all working so hard.
Amazingly Ruby didn't eat much Miracle Grow.

We are fortunate enough to have Avatar Aang do a little yard work for us from time to time. How many people can say that?

Lyda loves helping grandma with anything. She is constantly inviting herself over to grandma's house to "help" with whatever grandma needs.

I love these hard working kids and my wonderful mother-in-law.
3 comments:
Grandma's are great! Looks like they all had a great time!! :)
Your kids are so cute Leslie! Grandmas are great! How fun!
Post a Comment