You are so good at updates, I should just hire you to do mine too! I love all the cute pictures and stories, keep it up!
That is so hilarious, that's what happened at our house too! Somehow new years' isn't quite as exciting as it used to be...haha.
Abigail and Eden were in bed by 8, I think I was in bed by 10. We had fun being well rested in New Year's Day!! :-)
Ha! That's what I wish I would've been doing that night - heck, and every night for that matter! I've become a very boring old married person over the last few years. Early bed times for myself is what I love.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are so good at updates, I should just hire you to do mine too! I love all the cute pictures and stories, keep it up!
That is so hilarious, that's what happened at our house too! Somehow new years' isn't quite as exciting as it used to be...haha.
Abigail and Eden were in bed by 8, I think I was in bed by 10. We had fun being well rested in New Year's Day!! :-)
Ha! That's what I wish I would've been doing that night - heck, and every night for that matter! I've become a very boring old married person over the last few years. Early bed times for myself is what I love.
Post a Comment